• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Teraflex trackbar?

BillR

Toy Jeep driver!
Are these any good? They look like they'll pivot to the rear at the adjuster, as well as adjust for length. Is anyone using this trackbar, or have any experiences?
TIA!

I've had the Teraflex trac bar for 2 years now and haven't had any problems. The most lift I've had on it though is 4.25". It works really good and feels as tight as a stock bar. I wish it lowered the mount on the frame a little or mounted higher on the axle though because the angle gives it a bit of bump steer when you start to get over 4" of lift. If you tighten the adjuster then it wouldn't pivot at the rear, and leaving it loose would allow it to get out of adjustment. You could pivot it to where you want it and then tighten it though (this is probably what you meant anyways).

i've had mine for about 3 years now...love it...and the tie rod end is still tight.

Brad

Wore out 2 in 2 years. The first one I just bolted on and forgot until I noticed the rodend worn. Kept the second rod end super regularly greased and tight and the tierod end wore out again. Teraflex was great about their warrenty but after the second one wore out I did some thing else. I had a little over 6" with 33"s.

Thanks for the posts. I decided to go with the RE XD trackbar and mount.:cool:

Back