• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8000 lb Winch Sale

Loose_Nuts_Enterprises

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Smittybilt XRC8 , 8000lb winch, for only $379.99
While supplies last...this deal won't last long!

images.ashx

• XRC8 Winch
  • Line Pull: = 8000 lbs.
  • Voltage: = 12V
  • Motor: = 5.5 hp
  • Remote Control: = 12 Ft. Lead
  • Gear Ratio: = 172.8:1
  • Size: = 21 in. x 6.22 in. x 7.28 in.
  • Weight: = 94 lbs.
  • Wire rope: = 94 Ft. of 21/64"
  • Fairlead = Roller
  • Type of Winch: = Electric
The new Smittybilt XRC-8 Winch encompasses all the best features you would want in a winch. Every XRC-8 (8,000 LB.) winch features a 5.5HP Series Wound Motor and a Planetary Gear System with 172.8:1 gear ratio that will deliver power and reliability at a premium price. For a recovery system with the muscle and dependability to bail you out of any situation, the XRC-8 has all the heavy duty toughness you're looking for.

Not trying to be an Ass but aren't those about $299 everywhere else?

Actually the lowest I found on a regular day is $279.99 which is why I asked if it was a typo. Anyway good luck with the sale!

From 4wheelparts.com...

XRC8 Winch

• List Price: $532.99
  • Price: $299.99
  • Qty:
  • Add To Wish List
  • Buy now: this item qualifies for FREE Shipping More

Plus Free Winch Cover with a purchase of any Smittybilt Winch More

http://www.4wheelparts.com/XRC8-Winch.aspx?t_pl=6208&t_pn=S/B97281

I'm all about supporting naxja sponsors, but sometimes you guys are a bit out of touch with your price points.

If it were the difference of 5 or 10 bucks, I'd go with the naxja sponsor, but jeez, it seems like there's almost $100.00 difference. And you're gonna charge me shipping to, right, loose nuts?

I'm shopping for a winch right now as are a lot of folks I know, due to some good March/April madness sales...

When I posted this, the retail was way more than that, and it would have been a great deal. Now they have lowered their retail price to practically my cost. I could match the $299.00 price, but there's no way I can include free shipping with that...

When I posted this, the retail was way more than that, and it would have been a great deal. Now they have lowered their retail price to practically my cost. I could match the $299.00 price, but there's no way I can include free shipping with that...

Oh 379.00 with shipping isn't bad. I didn't want to screw up your sale or anything just thought i would let you know that.

LNE- Just a tip... When I had my shop I would call Transamerica and tell them they were killing me with their retail pricing (4wheelparts) and demand a price so I could match. They almost always lowered the price on the spot if I made an immediate order. Since Smittybilt is one of their brands they should be able to do this easily.

Your site is still down, did you close up shop?

Back