• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

nocked out my rear side glass

baybilly

NAXJA Forum User
doing some yard work after this bad winter here. the mower i guess picked up a stone or ?? and shot right into my right rear door glass on my 88 :doh: i found a 94 sport with the dark factory tint. thinking about swaping it all in my 88. will everything fit ?? i did notice after pulling one door glass apart that the elec window motor was bolted in on the 94 and riveted on my 88. is it the same set up just with bolts ?? i have not pulled the 88 apart yet just the panel off to suck the broken glass out. thanks for any info.

you can just drill the rivets out to pull the motor and reinstall the motor with bolts instead of re-rivet it

you can just drill the rivets out to pull the motor and reinstall the motor with bolts instead of re-rivet it

Thanks for the info. so it should all fit in my 88 if i use all the 94 elec motor and will bolt right in the same place right? the side fake vent window was a bit of a challange to get out for the first time but now i know how,

Back