• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

do i need a drop pitman?

wildcat-xj

NAXJA Forum User
89, 4.0, auto, 4" lift

do my angles look right, etc?

i was gonna get a pitman arm off a 98 grand, but do i need to? don't want to fix it if it aint broke.

also look at the upper and lower control arms. they are not centered on the bushings. is that cuz the bushings are shot, the axle is not centered or both?

25r16l2.jpg

thanks

Last edited:
no need for drop ptman arm, but you do need a new trackbar

Is that to much angle where your red line goes to the passenger hub?or is that a normal angle? mine looks a little more than that..

Yes rc 6.5 and acos jks adjusters so i guess about 8 inchs but i have the rc drop arm on from the 6.5 kit think it should be enough even though i added about 2 in more lift?

his trackbars break all the time

BS!! Quit talking out your bunghole!! :twak: I ran his HD for over 2 years and it never let me down! I have seen RE stuff break..... so I guess we should not buy it either!

Last edited:
fyi, my rustys trackbar broke on me while driving around a turn in the downtown area of where i lived!!!!! Luckily i was going slow enough to only drive about 15 feet up on a side walk into the American Legion parking lot!!!!

Back