• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jeeper groups near Fort Lewis

there are a handful of modded XJ's in the area. I am out in Yelm, but do not have time to get out. The Jeep only gets out for bad weather.

There are a couple clubs/groups out this way, but can't remember the names.

i dont care if there yotas lol whatever i just like having a group to go out with. I just hitt Elbe trail this weekend and was lil scare that i would get stuck lol

We are trying to get people together from work to get serious about wheeling. It has been slow going though but next time we go anywhere I'll let you know. I have been noticing a few more cherokee's around post lately.

Im on post too. Looking to take a group of xj's out at the end of april. Got three or four so far. Ever since I lifted mine I have been noticing a lot of lifted ones on post. If you guys get anything together Im definetly down. I live off post but I know two fellow xj"ers on post and I work there. Let me know if yall are interested or if you are gonna start a group up or something

O ok i was there today during PT time but yeah im going to get some new tires tomorow and i might go hitt Eble trails up again and would love for some more ppl to come

Back