• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1978 Jeep Wagoneer 300.00

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
Someone drag this one home. If I was closer, I'd be all over it.

http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=118985

Okay here is the deal. I have a 78 Wagoneer for sale. 360, turbo 400, Dana 44's. The Jeep is not runing at the present time. I was in the process of putting it back together and we moved to Utah. The Jeep is still in Oregon. It was put back togther to get it rolling, and comes with everything to finish it off but the battery, intake and carb. The front bumper and winch are not included, but the factory front bumper comes with it. The Jeep has a nice interior, but it does need a new carpet. It has a 2" lift, and the rear reciver rack comes with it. It also comes with a extra quadra trac and a low range unit. The 360 runs excellant. I pulled the pan before I put it in, and checked the bearings. They are like new. There is very little rust on it, a couple of small spots on the rear wheel wells, the floors are solid. And a dent the needs to be pulled out on the passenger side firewall. where the hood hinge is at. This Jeep is in really good shape. and is very solid. Some time and a little money and some one could have a really nice Waggy. I have spent about $2000.00 on this thing and I hate to get rid of it. But I just can't take it with me.
I would like to get $500.00 OBO for it. I someone wants a intake and carb, I have a Edelbrock Performer and a Holly carb I was keeping.I will include that for a extra $200.00.
I will be in Oregon this weekend 27th and 28th, and it needs to go then. You would be hard pressed to find one with this nice of a interior for $500.00. Its a somking deal.

Thanks
Lyle
email reply or call after 9 PM 503-857-8719
stuff020.jpg

John, good to read your voice :thumbup:
I hope all is well with you and the family!!

That is a heck of a deal, but I think It would be wise advice for me to finish up all of the projects I already have on the list :D

Keep safe and hope to see you again soon!
Michael

Back