• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

part numbers for D44 brakes

alek21

NAXJA Forum User
i went to autozone yesterday to get wheel cylinders and brake shoes for the d44 in my comanche, and they couldnt specify the axle that the parts are for, only the year of the truck it came in.. so does anybody know the part number for wheel cylinders and a part number for the brake shoes???

thanks

I don't have the part numbers, but you need to specify that you need the 10" brakes.

Also, I know for a fact that I have gone to Autozone before and have gotten brake parts, specifically those parts you listed, knowing exactly what axle I was getting the parts for. I would say those guys you talked to didn't know much.

Based Rock auto, the '88 XJ came with either 10x2.5, or 10x1.75 brake shoes--difference between D35 and D44?

From several years ago---CarQuest # EW9021 & EW9022 wheel cylinders
Brakes are 10x2.5 couldn,t find part #

Wayne

Dont have the numbers,but I got drums,shoes,wheel cylinders,and full brake kits at Checker(no problem).

Back