• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RUBICON Transfer case

scooter89

NAXJA Forum User
need some help i got the hook up on a 4:1 rubicon t-case would it be worth it to put it in my xj? if so what would i have to do to get it to work in the xj? would i need new drive shafts..... any help wood be great thanks scott.

do a search and a lot will come up. for the most part it is a direct swap. some info on your jeep will help too. the tc has a 23 spline input, and you'll need to swap out the 1330 yoke and flange for some 1310 yokes, which can be bought at jbconversions or from tom woods. depending on what your current setup is, you may need to get new ds. i'm going to be swapping mine in in a week or two.

You dont have to change the yokes,mine came with 1330 CV yokes so I just had TW make me 2 shafts w/ 1330-1310's

One of the best mods I ever did to the XJ. Pretty stright forward. Do the 2 low kit while your at it.

Rich

Back