• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Valley Run 4/24

01whiteXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to get together a run at Walker Valley on April 24th. I've got some friends visiting from out of town. Who's interested?

Tentative itinerary: Meet in parking lot at 10am, lunch on the trail, done before dark.

x2 on being far out, not sure if I'll be on duty that weekend or not. If not, I'm game. I'll check and see if any of the local Whidbey guys want to go too, could end up with a pretty big-ass group :)

if im not working Im definately game! I should have in the front locker by then.

why? seems like a waste of time and effort. the 4.0 has more then enough power for a unibody xj. look at all the money you are going to put into it and you could spend it elsewhere like lockers and gears. but thats just me........

Well I currently have a leaky, iffy running Renix 4.0 with a Peugeot 5-speed, Had a newly rebuild 327 and a TH400 already, so realistically This is and has been more cost effective for me to do. I already have the gears I want and the only thing I would do now to the drive train is install a front locker already upgraded the axles and swapped in a non vac disco axle. I have an 8.8 LSD w/ disc in the rear already too. But yeah I understand peoples confusion about it. But I'm not doing it to do it, I'm doing it cause I have 90% of the parts already.

Back