• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Surco roof rack FS

XJ_99

NAXJA Forum User
Im selling my Surco roof rack so I can pay some bills im lookin to get $140obo....will post pix in the next couple days.

Yeah its just has the roof mounts on it.

Alright I will come down to $100 on it any taker??????????

Alright finally got pix of the rack here ya go ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lookin for $100 obo

Rack1.jpg

Rack2.jpg

Rack3.jpg

You can get the gutter mounts from Surco or order them through summit racing they have them for $62.95 the rack new is $180.00 with out crossbars.

The dim are 60x45x5

Where in Denver im off of 76th and sheridan

These things are awesome. They are strong even though they are lightweight aluminum. If i was in CO and didn't already have one I'd be all over it! Good luck with the sale.

Thats not to bad 15 min drive lmk

I am still thinking about it, but go ahead. i head further south every day for work and i think that might be to big for what I am shooting for, for the Expedition rig.
Thanks for your time xj 99.

No problem brother thanx for lookin..............

FYI, for any one interested buying this and need a way to mount it... you can mount the Surco basket he is selling to a pair of yakima gutter mount roof racks...

That's how my wifes Surco mounts to the her XJ when we use it... I always see the same yakima rack going cheap all the time on CL

Back