• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF: April 17th

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
I talked to spikeypuck (dennis) and i think so far i have 3 rigs interested.. I want to hit a few trails i havnt seen in awhile, back half of archers, Bates Rd.. etc etc:thumbup:

Its a month out.. anyone interested?

Very possibly definitely a maybe for sure! lol:yelclap:

I'm going to try like hell to be able to make it. I have to double check and see when my next fund raiser is, I know it's april just not sure what day it was.

Man, I would really like to make this. I'm still working on getting the jeep done. It's 4 weeks away, so I should be able to get it finished enough to go.

Brakes still aren't working, bleed the lines and pedal still goes to the floor. I'm going to upgrade the MC/booster with one from a 99' Grand, doing that next weekend. Unless anything else major pops up that's really all I need to do. Other then install new rock sliders, and bumpers. Still waiting on sliders from JCR, been over a month.

You guys just planning on Saturday, or is anyone camping?

BUMP....

Looks like i'll be going to the solve clean up.. XJ's on stands and the 5.9 is 2wd for awhile

I'm interested and have also never been to TSF!

have an 2000 sitting on 5.5RE short arm kit 33 12.50 bfg km2s, winch, lights, the works good enough to tag along?

I may have to ride shotgun, unless I can figure out what my problem is with my brakes.

Back