• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stainless Steel Hi-Flo Cat 2.5 to 2.5

jeo

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for someone who makes a Stainless Steel Hi-Flo Cat 2.5 to 2.5 inch. Does anyone know of a company that manufactures one?

My plans are for a Banks Monster 2.5" stainless cat back kit with a 2.5" stainless steel flex section between the downpipe and the cat.
In a few years I'm planning on some HP upgrades, and I will do intake/header/ss downpipe when that time comes, but my old Dynomax is falling apart and the cat is still the factory one from 1998, so those are priority right now.

Thanks for any information you can share about the stainless cat.

Joe

You can get the Magnaflows off ebay for $65-75(o2) w/ free shipping. Some of those are even make offer, so probably $60.

I can't seem to find Magnaflow cats with O2 bungs, the Thunderbolts are the only ones I can find so far. Can anyone point me in the direction of a Magnaflow 2.5 to 2.5 with an O2 bung?

I checked at Summit and the only one i can find with an O2 bung for the cherokee is the MPE-23226 and it is 2.5 in/2.25 out. Can I just chop it off before it necks down?

get a universal 2.5-2.5 with a bung and if it dont have one you can add one for cheap

Back