• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom Street Jeep

dvsjoker

NAXJA Forum User
HELLO I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE REALLY HOOK UP THE XJ FRO STREET I WANT TO SEE PICS OF XJ WITH BODY KITS IF THE EVEN HAVE THEM OUT THERE SEND THE PICS I TRYING TO GET IDEAS

dvsjoker said:
HELLO I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE REALLY HOOK UP THE XJ FRO STREET I WANT TO SEE PICS OF XJ WITH BODY KITS IF THE EVEN HAVE THEM OUT THERE SEND THE PICS I TRYING TO GET IDEAS

check out the "sites with pics" post in this forum, ive got a big collection, every street jeep ive seen...

my shirts! y would i want someone elses jeep on my shirt the shirt i make are custom order u send me ur pic and i transfer the image to the shirt. thats like u wearing a shirt wiht my face on it makes no sense anyway nice site thanks for the respons

dvsjoker said:
my shirts! y would i want someone elses jeep on my shirt the shirt i make are custom order u send me ur pic and i transfer the image to the shirt. thats like u wearing a shirt wiht my face on it makes no sense anyway nice site thanks for the respons

no problem, do you have a street jeep? id be happy to put it on my site...

dvsjoker said:
ill send u the pic tomorrow

cool, what mods you got on it?

Back