• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

custom cherokee floor pans for racing seats

motox168

NAXJA Forum User
I had a friend who works at an automotive machine shop and customer come in and told him that he saw special floor pans to accodate the width of racing seats on ebay. when i looked i couldnt find them when he came in again he said just sear "custom cherokee floor pan" or "cherokke racing floor pan" in on ebay I have look all over and still cannot find them, so my question is have any of you heard/seen theses and if so where can i get these pans.

Sound kind of rediculous. There isnt a problem fitting racing seats now, there isnt really any room to be gained by changing floor pans anyway, they are shaped the way they are for a reason. The only thing keeping racing seats from going in it the mount, and if you can cut out an old floor and put in a new one then you can get the mounts to work like everyone else does. I would find it quite crazy of a random company just thinking of having a cherokee racing floor pan anyway, sounds like it would just be a rip off

They must be made of unobtanium! :D

The only problem fitting racing seats on the Cherokee is the transfer case hump on the drivers side. It gets cut out and patched on the 2wds and beaten down until it almost touches the xfr case on the 4wds.

Even if you wanted to be super clean and neat, I couldn't see replacing the whole floor for just the one spot.

Back