• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raptor lined interior lots of pics

Rural-Assault

NAXJA Forum User
Well I didn't have much of a choice. I sunk the xj a few weeks ago and had mud and water up to the seats. Took about three hours to get me out. So needless to say the carpet was ruined. I took some pics of the process for those of you that are considering doing the same. So far I really like the product and it's very easy to use.

Very cool. Never heard of "raptor" lining. I have used Dupli-colors roll on truck bed liner on the exterior of my rig. Actually just helped a friend do this to his jeep, but he used a spray in bed liner. I too will soon be doing this... Is the raptor a roll on or spray? Price? Looks good man.

It's a spray on application. You will need a air compressor doesn't have to be a big one, I used my dads protable compressor and did it in the driveway. It comes in a kit and cost $99 for everything uncluding the spray gun. Very easy to use. You can also tint it with a urethane based paint if you want. I ordered it from TP Tools:

http://www.tptools.com/p/2600,233_U-Pol-Raptor-Truck-Bed-Liner-Kit.html

Highly reccomend this product!

That's the same place I got it from, got the tintable stuff and threw in some BMW Sparkling Graphite. Turned out real nice (on my test panel).

It's 2 part as well, so it's xxxtimes stronger than herculiner.

IMG_3207.jpg

IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

24807d1215223515-meet-booger-my-linex-d-od-tank-after_59.jpg

Back