• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corral Hollow OHV Route - Friday July 23

XJensen

NAXJA Forum User
This run is open to everyone.

When: Friday July 23rd
Where: Corral Hollow OHV Route - HIGHWAY 4
Departure Time: 9:30am
Trail Details: The trail is approximately 14 miles (one way) and takes about three hours to run. It is an easy scenic route suitable for stockers. The trail is approx. 20 minutes from camp.

PM me if you have run this trail and would like to lead the trip or help out.

More Trail Details:
http://www.californiajeeper.com/corralhollow/review.htm

Minimum Requirements:
1. Stockers welcome
2. Front & Rear Tow Points

I'll be there!

Mary (rightseatsis) maybe up early in the week but I can't get out of Dodge until sunset on Thursday.

Where & what time will be the meet up point for this trail run?

Thanks,
Tom

Mary (rightseatsis) maybe up early in the week but I can't get out of Dodge until sunset on Thursday.

Where & what time will be the meet up point for this trail run?

Thanks,
Tom

Although the trail info states we leave at 9:30 I will be flexible on the time. I intended this run to be an easy/relaxing mid week run, not to mention the night before is the Slick Rock night run.

The plan is to gather up at Hermit Campground around 9:30 and to drive to the trail from there. We will run the trail from East to West starting just West of Bear Valley. I imagine we will start the trail between 9:45 and 10:00.

My be I could leave a sign at the trail head after we pass through to let you know where we are?

Here is a link to my map in progress.

http://4x4trailmaps.com/4x4Trails.php?Trail_ID=77

Josh

After the Strawberry run on Wed, I need to return to work on Thurs, then I'll be back at Hermit sometime on Friday.

Option 1 is to leave Rocklin by 5:00 am and head up Hwy 50 to meet up with you at Hermit by 9:30 Friday morning. Ugh.

Option 2
is to hang out with the wife and kids Thursday evening, drink heavily Thursday night, pack my gear in the morning, and head up Friday afternoon for a leisurely stroll to the campground for the Saturday and Sunday runs, but miss the Friday morning Corral Hollow run.

If I show up Friday morning, you know something's wrong...

Last edited:
Back