• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New orion 5-1/4 80w for $36.09

mrmikey32

NAXJA Forum User
I saw these and thought of all of you. i am thinking of getting them for the jeep.

I have nothing to do with this site, and this is not spam. I have no idea where to post it, but I figure its a replacement for OEM.

here they are

http://www.gooddeals18.com/product/...rsig=136d1d347781bc42120ccf2d51f1fc82994eb78f

c2521.jpg

new! 5-1/4" 80W 2-Way Component car Speaker System
03/09 - back in stock - found a few more pcs.
This listing is for a brand new & factory sealed Orion C2.52 car speaker component speaker set. Please note this is not a misprint. Google this item and see this is not being sold for under $100 at least.
This is a blowout must move inventory sale.
Once we are out of stock, we are done. There is a 2 year warranty on this item from us.
The new Orion C2 series components feature a 3 ohm voice coil to get you all the power you can handle. The hard anodized aluminum tweeter with ceramic coating allow the tweeters to reproduce high frequencies that will make your ears bleed. The custom crossover is small for easy mounting and features a 12 dB high pass and 6 dB low pass, multi stage tweeter protection. The mounting configurations are capable of most Euro configurations to fit those beamer, and benz rides.
Details
Sensitivity: 89 dB
RMS Power Range : 40 Watts
Peak Power Handling: 80 Watts
Frequency response: 75-20000 Hz
Diameter: 5.25 Inch

Features
Ideal for upgrading any sound system
Steel baskets fit standard OEM applications
Euro-compatible design
19mm ceramic swivel-mounted soft dome tweeters
Swivel, flush, and surface mount harness
Outboard passive crossovers with 12dB/octave slope
Voice Coil: 3 ohm Kapton Former and Copper wound
Single interlaced Conex Spider with woven tinsel leads
Tweeters Hard anodized Aluminum diaphragm with ceramic coating
Stamped steel baskets with Euro mounting configurations
All tweeters have poly switch protection & 6 dB crossover on tweeters in coaxial speakers
Positional tweeter
Installation templates, wire, & screw kits for installation are included
2.3" Mounting Depth
Priced per pair

are thous subs or mids?

They are 5.25" speakers with seperate tweeters.. so would be mids

Back