• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

floor replacement

I'm pretty sure Raybuck is the company most guys on here buy from.

PS - completely off topic, but did you really bring a spare 8.25 to winterfest and wheel the d35 till it blew up then swap it out? That's fricken awesome!

I'm pretty sure Raybuck is the company most guys on here buy from.

PS - completely off topic, but did you really bring a spare 8.25 to winterfest and wheel the d35 till it blew up then swap it out? That's fricken awesome!

I was suppose to run the D35 for the last time then replace the 8.25 at home (I and josh decided that we will exchange at the wf) however for some reason the D35 snapped shafts in no time when it didnt in last several trail runs. first one popped within 15 min, other about 1 hour later. this litereally made me want to swap it out so i can play next day.

I will check the Raybuck

Raybuck dont offer full floor panels. I still need to pull the carpets and seats to verify whats needed to replaced/repaired. I just want to search whats out of there to buy

Back