• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Bumper with Carrier (Should I buy?)

After searching for rear bumpers with tire carriers, this was my favorite. Does anyone have any experience with these guys?
http://www.jcroffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=2XJRST3&Category_Code=XJB

Stg3XJRearNewPics1.jpg

i don't have any experience personally, but they're a supporter last time i checked. and a lot of people on here have said good things. i'd do a search and see what comes up.

Here's more pics. Oh, and my XJ is a 2000.

Stg3XJRearNewPics2.jpg

i don't have any experience personally, but they're a supporter last time i checked. and a lot of people on here have said good things. i'd do a search and see what comes up.

I tried searching, but I couldn’t find much on their rear bumper and carrier. They are selling this thing for $610.00, which is very affordable as compared to other bumpers/carriers that are out there. The price seems to good to be true.

JCR is a top notch company. I have their rear bumper, rock rails, and rear quarter panel armor. You will not be disappointed.

JCR is a top notch company. I have their rear bumper, rock rails, and rear quarter panel armor. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you, that's what I needed to hear. Do you have any pics to post?

you beat me to it... read the thread above, everyone loves these guys! i'll be getting a set of bumpers from them soon.

Thanks guys, I read every page on that thread. It looks like a pretty good bumper. There were just a few people who had bad luck, and that was mostly due to how they drive their Jeeps, LOL

My pic is on there site...I should say my wifes jeep is ....Stage 4 rear...I have beat the crap out of mine, yes both jeeps have JCR front and rear bumpers..Sliders too on the wifes jeep

My pic is on there site...I should say my wifes jeep is ....Stage 4 rear...I have beat the crap out of mine, yes both jeeps have JCR front and rear bumpers..Sliders too on the wifes jeep

Do you have the winch mount or removable winch mount front bumper?

Yes i have the Removeable..This way i only needed to buy 1 wench...

That's not a bad idea. I have 4 vehicles (3 Jeeps and 1 Truck), so this would help me out also.

Yes i have the Removeable..This way i only needed to buy 1 wench...
around here, it's not legal to buy those! :lecture:

JCR's a good company, if I wasn't such a cheap bastard that I'd rather spend months planning to build my own, I'd be buying one of theirs.

I am ordering one on Monday! :D

Back