• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear seats

I did. Just found matching seats from a junkyard, cut off the factory bracket and made my own bracket. Ill try to get some pics for ya.

I would as well. I have a bucket I want to add to the drivers side for my kid.

I carry my 35" spare on the pass side in the rear seat area. I have a extra rear seat as well that I had thought about splitting down and making a "jump seat" out of for him but I just haven't moved this mod up the priority list yet.

i have put Acura Integra bucket seats in the back of mine. Only down side is because of the was the seats mount the rear passengers will sit higher. Mine are mounted onto the factory integra sliders and still move and will tilt all the way back. I'll find some pics later tonight and post them.

Installed a 4dr passenger front seat in rear passenger with home fabbed mounts to accomadate the interior mounted 35 spare. Mine sat a little higher, but still had headroom for an adult in back.The DandC interior cage eliminated a lot of usable room for this, so my rig became a two-seater, though the bench seat was still functional with DandC.
Sorry, pictures are long gone, as the DandC went in six years ago...

Nothing wrong with having the rear seats sit a bit higher... as how often would you plan on having any adults sit back there anyways.... I would love to see those pics Gecko321... Then again I am partial to Teg's anyways....

HPIM0451.JPG

HPIM0452.JPG

you can see how much higher they sit compared with the fronts. I had pounded the floor in the back some to make them sit a bit lower and level

mike

Here is what I did for my rear seats,

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

The passenger side seat is out because i have my amp mounted under the seat and needed to work on it. I used the factory bolt locations for the rear tabs of the seat and bolted the front down with some angle iron.

Yeah, I saved my fronts when i bought the new susp. seats. Just need to find time to build a bracket to put em in. Then gonna build a center console for my kids to keep their stuff in.

Back