• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AW4 controller

ruger81

NAXJA Forum User
i have one of these that i bought and i do not have the instructions i need them or at least someone that knows what color wires go where its the one from brettM on this forum thanks

i would throw the brett M shifter away and get the Radesign's shifter. Its MUCH better. I went through 2 brettm shifters before I got smart.

Yeah, Brett was first to market but his shifter has a bad habit of shifting at random, especially any time someone keys up a CB near by.

sounds like it could use better RF decoupling, try installing a 0.1uF ceramic capacitor from each switch wire to a suitable ground. If that doesn't work, try getting an RF filter choke (radio shack has clip-on ones for like two bucks) and putting a couple wraps of the switch cables around it as well.

Red splice to Yellow, Black splice to Black.

Blue splice to Dark Blue/white towards tcu
Gray splice to purple/white towards tcu
White splice to white/black towards tcu

Green splice to Dark Blue/white AWAY from tcu
Brown splice to pirple/white AWAY from tcu
Purple splice to white/black Away from tcu

Found this during a search. The jeep I bought has the awshifter installed in it and it has been working pretty good for me. I hope I don't run into problems. I like the radesigns stuff a whole lot personally and I really want a joystick shifter but my dial shift is still working.

Red splice to Yellow, Black splice to Black.

Blue splice to Dark Blue/white towards tcu
Gray splice to purple/white towards tcu
White splice to white/black towards tcu

Green splice to Dark Blue/white AWAY from tcu
Brown splice to pirple/white AWAY from tcu
Purple splice to white/black Away from tcu

Found this during a search. The jeep I bought has the awshifter installed in it and it has been working pretty good for me. I hope I don't run into problems. I like the radesigns stuff a whole lot personally and I really want a joystick shifter but my dial shift is still working.

thanks exactly what i needed very nice thanks again will post update.....:clap:

Back