• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

should i go for the 32's?

Jays00XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well my tires are shot, 31x10.5 stts. mods are in sig. Should I go with the 32x11.5s im seein on craigslist pretty cheap. Will it be putting to must stress on my drivetrain?

I cut the hell out of my fenders so I have the room.

IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

unless you have somewhat immediate plans for a lift/gearing upgrades, i'd stick with 31's unless you think you need the 32's for wheeling. It's sort of a waste unless you need to upgrade. Performance on-road will decrease further along with gas mileage with 32s

I dd'ed 32" bighorns for a while, stock 3.55 gears...it wasn't great, but it wasn't too bad. Big hills sucked, but it wasnt too bad, I still averaged 18 mpg on the highway(mostly flat ground). I'd say go for it.

I know plenty of people who have ran 33s and stock gears. if you are that concerned about it just throw 32s under there. it wont make that much of a noticeable difference

Back