• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

eastwoods hd antirust?

From Eastwood's site
http://tinyurl.com/yfuqarw

"Forms an air and water tight barrier which prevents and slows rust. Product can also be used to protect fresh machined surfaces and bare metal parts during storage, and works great to seal body seams that are inaccessible."

Sounds like the answer to your question is 'yes'.

Here's my first hand experience.....

It works as advertised. I bought 3 cans of the amber spray stuff and a quart of the non-aresol stuff. It's better than zibert stuff. It will run and seep into edges, metal folds and cracks. It also self heal pretty well when scratched. I run a bead down all the metal seams before the winter season.

I put also put it on, my RE disconnects, springs, hitches, frame rails, underneath the cargo area, wheel wells, under the floor boards, on top of the floors inside the cab, all bolts and holes that I see when taking something apart, leaf spring mounts, inside doors, hinges after I oil them, drip rail seams, and other stuff I can't think of....

Back