• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$90 ebay header. check this out.

i now understand why joe avatar is a grumpy old man.

i now understand why joe avatar is a grumpy old man.

Now, be nice there young whipper-snapper! :D

What I really wanted was a hulking caveman throwing auto parts. Couldn't find that and lack the skills to make one myself.

Now, all you young 'uns go outside and play--in the road! :laugh2:

Nice price, but I haven't quite figured out what the accordion sections are for, seeing as how the majority of XJ headers bust down at the collector.

I would pay the extra for this: http://www.ineedparts.com/auto-parts/exhaust-parts/exhaust-manifolds/jeep-exhaust-manifold.html

And install a stainless steel flex tube between the downpipe and CAT like this: http://www.amazon.com/Stainless-Flexible-Exhaust-Coupling-Braided/dp/B002SSLH2W

How much better performance will this manifold yield over the OE one?

I got one of those about 4 years ago-looks exactly like that one,no problems still looks great.Also it is on an '03 GC 4.0 which has the newer rounded manifold had NO fitment issues like other headers-Go for it you'll by happy-The other header link looks good-BUT will it still crack due to no flex section built in? Dunno................even with a flexable section after the header............dunno either.
The accordian sections on both ends are to reduce any resonance-which equals vibration- by allowing them to "flex" which is why they crack in the first place-they have that part figured out.
The "03 GC engine is in an '88 XJ by the way...............

Last edited:
Have that Exact header for them and no issue from it...But replace your motor mounts......or else you may be sorry.

BestAutomotive IS A REPUTABLE FAMILY AUTOMOTIVE BUSINESS, WE HAVE BEEN DOING BUSINESS IN THE SAME TOWN AND LOCATION FOR THE PAST 50 YEARS!

a4a9_35.jpg

Enjoy your buying experience

That says it all!

haha yeah i noticed the irony there as well. "Family" witha scatilly clad model. mabye family OWNED but not what i would consider a wholesome family minded thought process.Choose your advertising methods carefully. Im probably going to buy it anyway. I am a family guy :p

crack head family....

Yea, I didn't see a header either!!!
But did the girl come with it for $90?????
I think that is a good deal!

In all fairness to us, the listing does say that the header comes with everything shown in the pic. :D

On a serious note, it's backed by a lifetime warantee, can't beat that now can you?

In all fairness to us, the listing does say that the header comes with everything shown in the pic. :D

On a serious note, it's backed by a lifetime warantee, can't beat that now can you?

Whos lifetime? sure hope its someone elses.... gotta be plenty of people with more life than mine left.
And i must say a warranty is only as good as the company behind it. Im still going to get one though... once again. Just bought some motor mounts. why stop there?

Back