• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OME Leafs

abzrocka

NAXJA Forum User
So I plan on buying these leafs. I want 2 inches of lift. But in my searches here I'm finding people saying they have gotten up to 3 and a half inches with the hd springs. Some sites even sell them as an inch and a half of lift. So to those that run these how much lift did you get and is there a difference between light medium and heavy duty?

Thanks in advance.

I love em. I got 3.5 out of the HD 2" springs - medium duty likely would net you 2", or maybe a hair over.

I hear that the OME931s or OME930 coils match the medium duty leafs well height wise, but I can't vouch for that. I do know I like the OME934s and CS035RAs.

I installed the HD leafs on my 98 this past weekend. Netted me about 3", but I expect them to settle over the next couple months to about 2". With the fat overload leaf I feel confident I can haul a bunch of people/gear and not suffer too much sag. Real high quality stuff.

Back