• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

limiting straps

muddeprived

NAXJA Forum User
Where can i pick up some cheap limiting straps? I need two and need em by March 20th. If you know of a place, please share.

I'm thinking of using the old upper control arm frame bolts and the upper control arm bolt on the long arms. Think that'll hold up alright?

Thanks!

Hey man hit up Harbor Freight for sum braided steel cable with a coating and make eyes on each end, that is what Ralphdogg did with his XC-90 there is a thread with pics of his setup on Pgh. Do you need em for the front i'm assuming?

Yup, the front. I'll check it out. thanks man.

I used 1/8" cable from Lowes (coated) and looped them through the shock mounts then used cable clamps to connect them. That way they are adjustable if your setup changes! Took me about 6bucks and an hour to do! Ran that way for 2 years works great!!!

I used 1/8" cable from Lowes (coated) and looped them through the shock mounts then used cable clamps to connect them. That way they are adjustable if your setup changes! Took me about 6bucks and an hour to do! Ran that way for 2 years works great!!!

Would you happen to have any pix of that setup? I have a thing for pictures LOL.

Good idea...and cheap one.

No pics but I'll take some tomorrow and post em after work!
Ya works greta and is very easy and cheap!

Back