• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lower control arm Q's

commando

NAXJA Forum User
I am going up to 4.5" from what I've found searching this site is that if I get control arm drop brackets I need to use stock length control arm is this correct? I am thinking I will use WJ arms.
Who makes quality drop brackets at the best value?
Thanks C

rough country has some nice ones tht come with reinforcements for lik 189 im wanting to get them but dont have the cash

Im not sure if this is what your asking, but when you lift a vehicle the axles get pushed inward, so the front axle moves back essentially, and it makes the control arm angle be steeper than stock lift height, at stock height the control arm angle should be close to parallel with the axle, so what your going to need to do is get lowering brackets . then get the control arms that will be long enough to center your front tires under your vehicle. You could always go to longarms as well, this is what im doing.

Back