• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We bought a house!!!!!!!!!

alaska3452000@yaho

NAXJA Forum User
Hey to those of you that know me you know we have been looking for a house for a while. Well we just bought one, should be ready to move into middle of next month. Its in south hill off of 184th. 2,600 sq feet, so we will be having a house warming party shortly after we move in ill let you know the exact date when we get it figured out.

Congrats! :)

Good to hear. A little closer to work is always good. :clap:

2 HOURS WOW! Nice area though a little to crowded for me but nice. I drive to south hill often. Happy home owning to you.

SWEET Justin let me know when your ready to do some wheelin` Are you going to the swap meet? It`s march 7 at the puyullup fair grounds gates open at 9a.m. I`ll be around the Wow booth. You can buy an raffle ticket for corner gaurds that i donated. Hope to c u there

I saw you driving on Orting Hwy like a week ago. I was a bit confused, I think last we heard you were looking for a apartment solo, IIRC.

Congrats man, I'm up off 284th if you need help with anything!

Yes i was looking for a place solo for a while but me and the wife talked things out and decided to make it work. You did see me in orting we have been driving around alot the last few days looking for places.

Back