• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NO Blinkers.

n2xjn

NAXJA Forum User
I sunk my XJ in some of that wonderful muddy water from out at disney OK (i hate the mudd). i have two little problems i can't get sorted out. 1) no blinkers, the hazard lights work, all the lights flash. i just have nothing using the switch, I've replaced the relays, and the entire switch in the steering columns with no luck. 2) no air conditioner compressor, it's just dead, i get nothing. to be honest I don't even know where to begin with it. I've checked and cleaned the electrical plug going to it. i sure could use some help here guys, wheelin' season is coming up quick. i'd post a picture of it in the water to give you guys an idea what could have got wet but i can't ever get a picture to post (not real sure how).

for the ac compressor i went thru 3 on mine it might be a burnt out clutch just go to the jy and get a new one for a cheap fix

Did you replace the special relay under the dash mounted above the obd2 port. Its actually on the bracket. I think they sell em for like 20.00 at autozone.

Back