• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clarification of Fees

redbirdrunner

NAXJA Forum User
I've been reading all the Winterfest threads but still have some questions as to the cost of the event. There are a couple of us that regularly wheel together and we are trying to decide if it will be doable financially.

So let me get this straight. The Attica fees are $20 per vehicle plus $!5 per passenger per day, correct? Those fees we can handle we are only planning on being there Saturday do to work schedules. Now there are 3 jeeps going and several passengers so how do the Winterfest fees break down?? IF its per jeep we would probably be alright but per passenger will probably kill the deal. Also none of us are paid NAXJA members, does this matter? Thanks for the help guys.

Registration fee is per vehicle, and dinner tickets are per person.

You don't need to be NAXJA members to run the trails with us, but you do need to register and sign a waiver.

That is correct Rob, it is $15 per person for the dinner. The raffle is gonna have some good stuff this year...it will be worth buying a few extra tickets if ya catch my drift.....

how much are extra raffle tickets?

Back