• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IRONMAN 4x4 FAB FTMFW! AWESOME trackbars.

Shred Bro Gnar Rad

NAXJA Forum User
so. if you havent found the right trackbar, and searching for jsut a strait up beefy trackbar, Ironman4x4 is the way to go.

i was selling my jeep and had a bad trackbar, so i decided to buy a cheap trackbar..

when i got it (7weeks later.. andy was waiting on energy suspension bushings and he also makes them on order)...

I couldnt beleive how OVER built it was.... super sturdy, solid tubing construction.. VERY nice bushings and GRADE-A Studs and whatnot.

Anyways... When i was installing it, i neve took pics nor did itake pics of the actual track bar..
what this post is referring to is this..

I sold my jeep monday Late afternoon.. to my friends little brother who is 17 years old.

Tuesday morning i get a text from one of my boys asking why my jeep was being towed on a flatbed..

i was like ?? i sold it. w.e.

he sent me this pic:
308uq7o.jpg

i was like holy shit!

The trackbar is what caused the frame to bend. the bilstein shocks wrap under the vehicle lol.. the long arms sorta withstood it but 1 bracket broke, broke and the joint bent.

the track bar. is fine. completly. still looks brand new... 0 play in the bushings...

supposbly he got t-boned.

im pretty much just trying to say, if you want a SOLID, BEEFY, trackbar that is CHEAP, go ironman 4x4. and andy is a good guy too.

Could be some good testimony to the product. You should have him get some better pics.

Oh yeah, sucks that he had it "t-boned" after owning it for a few hours :rolleyes:

i would be so mad if i got hit not even 24 hours after i got the XJ.

But that makes me want one off those trackbars

If the stars align, I'll have my ironman4x4fab CAs and trackbar installed next week. I still have to buy the 2wd axle bushings--anyone know a good place to get em?

I'd imagine that the bushings are the same between 2wd and 4wd. That being said, no.

I bought a Daystar Poly bushing kit years ago for my 2wd and there was a different kit for the 4wd due to the control arm bushing size, iirc.

I'll be picking up his EZ adjustable track bar soon.

so. if you havent found the right trackbar, and searching for jsut a strait up beefy trackbar, Ironman4x4 is the way to go.

i was selling my jeep and had a bad trackbar, so i decided to buy a cheap trackbar..

when i got it (7weeks later.. andy was waiting on energy suspension bushings and he also makes them on order)...

I couldnt beleive how OVER built it was.... super sturdy, solid tubing construction.. VERY nice bushings and GRADE-A Studs and whatnot.

Anyways... When i was installing it, i neve took pics nor did itake pics of the actual track bar..
what this post is referring to is this..

I sold my jeep monday Late afternoon.. to my friends little brother who is 17 years old.

Tuesday morning i get a text from one of my boys asking why my jeep was being towed on a flatbed..

i was like ?? i sold it. w.e.

he sent me this pic:
308uq7o.jpg

i was like holy shit!

The trackbar is what caused the frame to bend. the bilstein shocks wrap under the vehicle lol.. the long arms sorta withstood it but 1 bracket broke, broke and the joint bent.

the track bar. is fine. completly. still looks brand new... 0 play in the bushings...

supposbly he got t-boned.

im pretty much just trying to say, if you want a SOLID, BEEFY, trackbar that is CHEAP, go ironman 4x4. and andy is a good guy too.

He made me a beefy bar that I could use as a tow point considering how strong it is LOL. Andy's is cool. :thumbup:

i was pretty blown when i heard this happened considering i pretty much revitalized that damn thing when i owned it...

withen 24 hours of leaving my ownership, the xj is gone.....

i think the it commmited suicide knowing a high schooler was goin gto be driving it for the rest of its life HAHA

Similar thing happened to my brother's 90 240sx--he sold it and a day later the new owner blew it up(probably was drifting or mis-shifted). I don't think it liked its new master.

Hey guys thanks for talking up my parts. I don't get any time to post up here because I work 12-15 hours a day build these parts so feel free to give me a call. My number is on my site. I wont post up the info since its in the thread and Im not a paying vendor. I want to respect the rules.
Too bad about that XJ.

Back