• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

steering wheel disconnects?

CromeY90

NAXJA Forum User
was working on the jeep yesterday and thought instead of doing a fuel pump kill switch or battery kill switch why not beat all that and have a steering wheel disconnect hell no matter what they cant drive it away and no chance of finding the kill switch so my question is anyone done this to there jeep i have been looking for a while and cant seem to find one for a jeep there all weld on for a buggy situation?

They can still crawl under and stick the transfer case in neutral. Hope you've got a really good handbrake in that case.

hell they wanna push it up out of the drive way least they gotta work and they can do that no matter what but at least its a good deterrent

theyre pretty much weld on, and the one ive tried to mock up (ORW special), didnt mate up nicely, so it didnt get installed.

i was just looking at this site today, theyre big in the spocom market http://www.nrginnovations.com/products/

fuel pumps, and battery disconnects are the FIRST thing a competant thief will look for, if you want a starter-esq kill switch pm me for a better circuit.

With the Grant steering wheels, you can get a quick disconnect apparatus.

Back