• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3103-27CV YOKE TH 350???

98 jeepjeep

NAXJA Forum User
So they go for about 75-130 NEW...i was told that i could find them in any chevy with a TH-350....80's

I checked Blazers,silverados All old 80's and NONE had this flange...they all used the normal ones that the U-joints are pressed in and held with C-clips. So What Chevy Vehicles has the TH350 that used This CV flange?

Good luck finding one, i searched several yards, and realized all the time and gas money i was spending, it was cheaper to just buy the one from drive-lines.com for 78 bucks and 10 bucks shipping...

Good luck finding one, i searched several yards, and realized all the time and gas money i was spending, it was cheaper to just buy the one from drive-lines.com for 78 bucks and 10 bucks shipping...
ya this is true.....Searched 2 yards so far.....but i dont think im looking in the right vehicles....im thinking that for it to have that CV type D/S it needs to be a Vehicle. like Elcamino,Camaroe,Vans maybe.........

from what I know for sure, is late 60's vettes, some late 70's chevy trucks, 2wd, if i am not mistaken, and vans also.. But I looked thru some backwoods off the baten path kinda junkyards, and they were all mostly the press in style of slip yoke, so I gave up after 2 days of scouring yards,and bit the bullet...

there was TONS of old chevy Vans but i kepy saying no way they have a TH350....guess i will have to go look at them all again tomorrow.....They were in the 80's im sure.

a lot of this info was disinformation from confused people trying to help in the cheap SYE thread, none of it was ever verified*. The sources you're listing, as far as I know, are all urban legends and stuff thrown out there as "this might have it or might not, someone figure this out." Easy way is just to pay the 80 bucks for the thing and get it new.

EDIT * and a lot of it was actually debunked 3 posts after being listed, but it still gets forwarded on.

ya i think it is all BS too.....specially since all the sites list that yoke for a jeep NP-231 TC....it may FIT a TH350 but i dont think it ever came on one....

Back