• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

!!FIRE!! Sorry for the delays!

AJsArmor

NAXJA Forum User
For anyone who has been trying to reach me via email or phone I apologize for not responding sooner. I just recently had a fire in my home rendering it unlivable for the time being. My focus right now is to get my daughter and I back in there ASAP so I'll be taking off most of this coming week to kick that into high gear. I'll update the site once I can get access to my PC with updates. If you're on Facebook, look for AJ's Offroad Armor...on there too.

yikes, sorry to hear about the house!! Hope everything gets worked out and you're back on your feet ASAP. Wish I lived closer so I could offer some help

Damn sorry to hear that dude! Hope all goes well with the Insurance co! :cheers:

Dude, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear about the fire and I'm glad everyone is safe. I promise I won't bug you about my bumper build anymore :)

Keep us updated.

That sucks AJ. If ya need any help give me a holler...I am a few hours awy but have a multitude of construction experience and a bobcat for any type of clean up if needed. If I can help ya at all, shoot me a PM and I would be happy to help where needed.

Cheeseman-OUT!

Glad you're ok. Hope the rebuild is quick and painless for ya.

Good luck with everything. Glad you two are safe.

Thanks everyone, it's been more of a hassle than anything else. Staying in a hotel sucks and they nabbed everything out of my home including the PC out of my office. Trying to get things back up to date from my laptop and it's just confusing at best. I will be VERY glad when things get back to normal.

They think the cause of the fire was an electrical component which just so happens to have a product recall for....FIRE. Good and bad. Good because it means I might get my deductible back, bad because now I can't touch anything for another week or two to allow the manufacturer to do their own investigation. GRRRR!!!!!

Damn man your string of bad luck continues. Glad you and your little one got out safely. I was just about to email you about the bumper but saw this first so I won't annoy you. Hopefully everything will work out for you with the insurance and everything.

I've been playing phone tag with you Aj, Im looking to get those outer tubes for my standard rails.

Thanks.

Hey AJ, I've been trying to get a hold of you. Hope everything is working out with the fire repair. When you get a chance I need a quote for front and rear bumpers. When will you be back up?

So has anybody herd from aj hope everything is ok i ordered some parts about three weeks ago and havnt got them yet but he charged my card iv tryed to call he didnt answer or has not called me back i dont me to sound like a dick i know hes dealing with the fire stuff but i would like my parts he got my money

I've been trying to get ahold of him too. Give him some time. I've ordered stuff from him before and he is great to work with. I have to buy some bumpers and I'm waiting till he can make them. I won't go anywhere else. He's a stand up guy and I'm sure you'll be taken care of. Probably has his hands full with any kind of reapair work being done. And don't forget about making sure his family is all good.

Back