• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good news!

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm going to be on the hunt for another Cherokee. My stroker should be done in a couple days and I want something to "break" it in with. I'll probably do a really cheap build with it. So even if douchebag doesn't finish my jeep anytime soon I'll have something to go play with.

I felt this was a milestone worth announcing as it got approved from my woman. :)

I'm going to go check one out today I'll post if I get it.

Let me know if you need a hand throwing everything together for a day!

~Scott

Thanks for the offer. I'll let you know :)

Here she is. "Limited" 1990 4.0 AW4 NP242
650$
In great shape fresh paint nice interior all electric to include electric leather seats, and a sunroof woot! one squished rocker and a dent in the passenger door.
It started with
"It has major cooling issues"-him "Well why don't you fill the bottle up"-Me
"That's the overflow bottle you don't have to fill that"-him.

That little gem made my day I knew I was in for a score.

It only got better from there. He brought his car over to jump it and it was idling about 2 min. I look over and say "hey your car is over heating you might want to shut it off." He says "yeah that piece of shit does that all of the time" I walk over and flip the cap off of his coolant bottle. bone fn dry... "you might want to fill that"
I started burping the system and instantly saw results. Made the purchase then went back to burping. Now I can't get her over 200 degrees if I wanted to.
There is an electrical issue somewhere I'll have to figure out tomorrow. At which time I'll get better pics. :D

I'm pretty happy with the purchase I didn't even want a runner since my strokers going to be done soon but I got a good one here.

2010-02-12172441.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take some stuff of the engine for ya, if you don't need it. ;)

~Scott

Thanks TJ, Project K.I.A wont be forgotten.

I think I'm going to build another stroker with this engine, and sell it to try to recoup costs. The strokers out there are way over priced.
It's just a matter of finding someone interested.

Thanks TJ, Project K.I.A wont be forgotten.

I think I'm going to build another stroker with this engine, and sell it to try to recoup costs. The strokers out there are way over priced.
It's just a matter of finding someone interested.

:wave1: You have my attention.

~Scott

Got her running titties electrical issue was pretty easy fix

Now I need a windsheild a drivers side wing window.

And to pull the stupid stickers off. Guy had that "DGK all day" shit tattooed on his arm.

IMG_4830.jpg

IMG_4831.jpg

I have a vent window for ya. PM me.

~Scott

Ok I sold that jeep. I picked this lil lady up today and need something to put her in until Project K.I.A. is done .
So now I need another jeep If anyone sees one dirt cheep without a running engine (or something along those lines) Let me know. Preferably renix 5 speed.
IMG_4857.jpg

Ok I sold that jeep. I picked this lil lady up today and need something to put her in until Project K.I.A. is done .
So now I need another jeep If anyone sees one dirt cheep without a running engine (or something along those lines) Let me know. Preferably renix 5 speed.
IMG_4857.jpg

I'll save you the trouble. I'll be over in 15 minutes ready to do an engine swap, I'll bring the bike so I can get back and forth to your place for the next few days while we work. :laugh3:

~Scott

well if you guys need some help with the swap let me know. i got nothing but time on my hands and am good with a wrench, and not far south from ya ta boot.

I'll save you the trouble. I'll be over in 15 minutes ready to do an engine swap, I'll bring the bike so I can get back and forth to your place for the next few days while we work. :laugh3:

~Scott

Awww so kind of you to give me your jeep for free :D I'll buy you a new bike haha.

Awww so kind of you to give me your jeep for free :D I'll buy you a new bike haha.

Everything has a price. Make an offer. :shhh:

~Scott

I have 600 in my pocket I'll give you that and a box of q-tips.

:)

I have 600 in my pocket I'll give you that and a box of q-tips.

:)

Add another zero to that number and we'll talk. :wave1:

~Scott

You drive a hard bargain... 600$ and 10 boxes of q-tips. Mind if I ask you why you need so many? Nevermind I don't want to know.

Back