• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey From Bellingham

Bertamus

NAXJA Forum User
I just wanted to stop in here and say hey, curious as to who's around me. Bellingham WA.
and if anyones up for some wheeling too.

Heres a couple pics of the rig...

0207001718.jpg

002.jpg

I live near Bellingham, and there's a few others that lurk in the area, ie. the Masterpull crew. Welcome to the NWC.

That first picture is on private property right?

JB

Pretty sure I've seen that orange during a few trips up to the mall, looks good bud :) I'm down on Whidbey Island. We'll have to get you on one of our trips to Walker soon.

I live near Bellingham, and there's a few others that lurk in the area, ie. the Masterpull crew. Welcome to the NWC.

That first picture is on private property right?

JB

Good to hear, and yeah that was at my aunts house in her back feild.

JeeperMatt said:
Pretty sure I've seen that orange during a few trips up to the mall, looks good bud :) I'm down on Whidbey Island. We'll have to get you on one of our trips to Walker soon.

Sounds good, Rig should be pretty good to go here in the next couple months.

You will see some of us around Bellingham in XJ's soon, all of the Master-Pull guys were down at KOH this week but we are returning slowly. I'll be back either tonight or tomorrow and you shouldn't have any trouble spotting my rig.

-Alex

I'm also one of the newer guys in the Bellingham area. As my username implies I've got a late model white XJ. You'll spot the Master Pull Jeeps much easier than mine. See you around or maybe for a trip to Walker.

You will see some of us around Bellingham in XJ's soon, all of the Master-Pull guys were down at KOH this week but we are returning slowly. I'll be back either tonight or tomorrow and you shouldn't have any trouble spotting my rig.

-Alex

Are you guys in the building down from K-mart, and across from Sunset pond?

I've been up both of them with various amounts of snow on the roads. Also NF road 37 goes up to 4000+ ft. Wells Creek Road (NF 33) is gated on the south side of the river in the winter so that's out. I haven't checked NF 38 in the winter but it has a challenging switch back at the end that goes to 4000 ft.

Back