• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Product Review: Brown Dog Industries Jeep motor mounts

RenoXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I went ahead and bought the brown dog polyurethane mounts for my XJ. The cost is alittle more than the stock ones but WELL
worth it. The quality on these things is grade A. Made in the USA with heavy steel and polyurethane. Very high quality. They come with nice detailed instructions, and everything was shipped and packaged very nicely. I highly recommend these to anyone needing mounts for their Heep!

Cliffs: Made In USA, Quick free shipping (APO military addresses too) , great quality and fitment, great customer service!

http://www.browndogindustries.com/

Jan_2010195.jpg

:NAXJA: discount too!

And they come with a free box of Winchester 5.56!?!

Seriously, great mounts, 2 years on mine.

How do they feel? Do you feel more vibrations?
Yes, there are more vibes with the poly. Nothing bad, it's kinda nice actually feeling what the engine is up to. If you really want to avoid vibes, they also sell them with rubber instead of poly.

I installed mine about 5-6 months ago, and love em. I don't notice the vibes anymore.

I just got my Brown Dog motor mount and engine bracket kit. Super beefy kit and well made. I can't wait to put these in my Jeepspeed.

IMG_1804.jpg

I have them on my little 91 JeepSpeed Jeep. Lot more vibs, but unless your wife is driving it who cares.
But they have been hammered on for a year now and held up great. Just dotn tighten the bolt through the bushings down too tight (instructions even tell you this).

Yes, there are more vibes with the poly. Nothing bad, it's kinda nice actually feeling what the engine is up to. If you really want to avoid vibes, they also sell them with rubber instead of poly.

I installed mine about 5-6 months ago, and love em. I don't notice the vibes anymore.
Actually I like vibes. Been driving a 2.0L turbo'd 4 banger with side Prothanes and front and rear solid aluminum bushings before the XJs. I def would like to buy these in poly then.

I won mine at a raffle for my local chapter's official event, NAXJA membership perks oh yeah! I have the rubber type and I replaced stock mounts with them and have noticed no difference in vibration or anything like that. My XJ is a 40 mile a day DD and I LOVE THESE MOUNTS!

:thumbup: Browndog!

Back