• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I blew a head gasket......

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Well, Sequoia isn't the only one with bad head gasket luck. My MJ got hot last weekend when the aux fan quit working, and the temp guage/idiot light quit working at the same time.

Story is on the Sierra chapter forum.

See what happens when you come to the Bay Area?

You always end up taking it in the rear........

CRASH

Well, I never got close to the bay area.......just made it as far as Pixley, 45 miles from B-town. Good thing, it cost me over $200 to get towed home from there, it would have been a bitch if I had made it farther north.

The truck should be up and running by the middle of next week with the 4.6L. :D

Ahhh...Goatman? Ever hear of the Auto Club? Worth every penny (I have the RV coverage that will return my motorhome or my Jeep to my house within something like 300mi. Heck, it will even pay for a hotel room if need be!)

Unfortunately, I didn't get RV coverage with my membership, which was a mistake. They stayed on the phone with me and got me a tow, with the jet ski trailer, but they only pay for 7 miles under normal coverage, so I had to pay the rest.

BTW, I changed my mind and I'm not putting the stroker in the MJ. I've decided to not worry about it until after Moab. I need to get some repairs done to the XJ without getting all stressed and worn out, so the motor project will have to wait. It looks like I'll change the cam in the used stroker and then stick it in the XJ before Panamint Valley Days, then the MJ will get my current XJ motor. Patience............ :)

Back