• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shock Tower

AJTorris

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so i have been searching and all i can seem to find is coil over shock towers. I got the Bielstein 7100s and want to do a shock tower but started looking and i dont see a way to fit them in the engine bay. I know with the coil overs the guys cut the stock mounts for the coil springs out and run them through there. I cant do that because i am just running shocks and keeping my coils i have. Has anyone seen a shock tower for just the shocks and not coilovers?

something like the second one. I have seen guys use them for coilovers but never for shocks. I am going to be running a 14 in shock and i either gotta lower the axle mount and then swap the top mount to something like the TandJ one or do a tower on the top and use my BPE on my axle still.

You best bet since you've gotten the 14" travel shocks which is probably way to long for your rig anyway (depending on setup) is with the T&J style mounts then a barpin on the bottom unless you cut off the coil buckets and change the mounts.

Back