• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom Long Arm Build Wanted

BigRed93xj

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone in Oregon, or southern Oregon Coast (Coos Bay). Build custom long arm suspensions. I am in need of one and would love to have something custom, that is built tough. I have a 4.5 inch short arm lift that I need to get rid of, the ride is killing me. Is redrider2911 in this chapter? I hear he makes one. I saw his build thread which looks great. Any ideas guys. Or should I just buy the Rough Country long arm upgrade????

Claytons, BDS, TNT, Rough Country, and Rubicon Express all make decent long arms.

Do your research for what you want, and who delivers that. I went with Claytons and love 'em.

~Scott

Do it your self, I'm in to mine 200 or 300 bucks and the only thing I would have changed would be how low I mounted my lowers...

photo-28.jpg

3 links are not that hard to do.

If you've got extensive knowledge of suspension setup, design, and fabrication, have the resources, and trust your life to your welding skills, build it yourself. Otherwise, find a good shop to build something custom for you (typically big bucks), or buy a complete system from a reputable company that has a proven track record.

Back