• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

day time running lights.

treky67

NAXJA Forum User
A few quick questions, my head lights wont turn of, even with the fuse out, even with the switch disconnected. So i believe it is my day time running light relay/module. Problem is i don't know where it is, or even what it looks like. So if some one knows the location of the module, and or a pictures of it that would be great. Or even another idea of what the problem might be. The jeep is a 95 Cherokee country. Thanks, Justin.

About the size of a pack of cigarettes, black in color I believe, and near the battery/PDC area.

thanks for the reply, another question might be is what els could this problem be caused by? And is there any way of knowing if my jeep even came with day time running light? Ive only had the jeep for maybe a week. And this was one of the problems when i got it. thanks.

Back