• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tire Swap? 31x12.50x15's Pro Comp Xterrains

SurfXJSnow

NAXJA Forum User
Ive got 4 31x12.50x15 Pro Comp Xterrains with about a little over half tread left on them. Why do i want to swap? mostly because I drive to the springs every day for work and having these on my jeep seems like over kill. They look bad aZZ but they are 12.50's so they rub on my factory control arms on my factory wheels when turning. They are also to big for my lift and rub when going over bumps. So... anyone got any 31x10.50s in an A/T they would like to trade? 719-205-5455 call or text.

we can possibly split the cost at the tire shop to do the swap. I think mike can do it for 36 bux but dont quote me on that.

http://www.4x4groupbuy.com/store/images/Pro_Comp_Xterrain_Tire_35_13_50_R18_32565_R18.jpg

Ive got 4 31x12.50x15 Pro Comp Xterrains with about a little over half tread left on them. Why do i want to swap? mostly because I drive to the springs every day for work and having these on my jeep seems like over kill. They look bad aZZ but they are 12.50's so they rub on my factory control arms on my factory wheels when turning. They are also to big for my lift and rub when going over bumps. So... anyone got any 31x10.50s in an A/T they would like to trade? 719-205-5455 call or text.

we can possibly split the cost at the tire shop to do the swap. I think mike can do it for 36 bux but dont quote me on that.

http://www.4x4groupbuy.com/store/images/Pro_Comp_Xterrain_Tire_35_13_50_R18_32565_R18.jpg

Oh, admit it, the growl of those treads on the highway is driving you batty! :roll:Can't believe you're down here daily and haven't stopped to buy me a beer, yet... bastid.:D

Oh, admit it, the growl of those treads on the highway is driving you batty! :roll:Can't believe you're down here daily and haven't stopped to buy me a beer, yet... bastid.:D
Lifes been BUSY! You have 2 kids, you know the deal! And yes, the hum of the tires mixed with baby screaming is driving me mad!

Back