• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aurora reverse lights on 97+

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Has anyone done this? There is a set for sale and I searched but couldn't find anything on the 97+. It looks to me that there is plenty of room but I am not sure if the door handle/lock assembly is in the way. I have manual locks if that helps any.

yeah i saw it. I had my hatch apart a couple weeks ago and adjusted the linkage the wrong way now it won't open at all!

I like the idea of using the 12v 50w garden lights as reverse lights. They are very bright, and fit nicely into the smaller round grommets found at a local trucker supply or trailer store. I have the stuff do make them work, but havent got around to doing it.

Yeah i can hopefully get them for a decent price and by the looks of it they should work fine in mine!

Ill prob be doing the swap this Wednesday in my 99. Ill let you know how it turned out!

Back