• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paint

skullcandy

NAXJA Forum User
I was looking at painting my 97' jeep cherokee this summer flat black and i have a buddie that does awsome flame work i was thinking he could then do some lime green flames on the hood and sides or just the sides and was wondering on your thoughts about this what do you think and any suggestions

no way man flames will look sick any one have a xj painted flat black post pics plz i the white to green would have to see it first could be cool

yea i do i just dont know what i want to do for the paint job yet all i know is that i wanna use flat black and lime green cause that is the colors that i am using inside as well and if anyone knows how to repaint the interior could you give me pointers cause mine is all like a tan and black but i want it all black i know they make special paint for this as i have seen it done before

yea i do i just dont know what i want to do for the paint job yet all i know is that i wanna use flat black and lime green cause that is the colors that i am using inside as well and if anyone knows how to repaint the interior could you give me pointers cause mine is all like a tan and black but i want it all black i know they make special paint for this as i have seen it done before

I painted my whole interior black using Krylon Fusion. made for painting plastic. http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_...y Paint&psid=FROOGLE01&sid=IDx20070921x00003a

yea dont make it sound like a bad thing now and yea your right it might be a lil lol

yea i can understand and respect that

Back