• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D35

Complete? Gear ratio? Brakes good?

Gearing is stock (3:55). No brakes (I can't find the drums either). Other than that it is complete and works fine. My friend had it in his jeep and swapped it out for an 8.25 and he didn't have room for it. I'm moving soon so I have to throw it away unless someone can use it for something.

Finally someone with the right price on a d35... seen em listed for 200 and even 500 recently :roflmao:

Good luck getting rid of it, I was going to ask if you'd mind pulling the brakes off it but looks like that's a no-go. If you can't get it removed by someone on here, throw it on craigslist in the free section with "scrap metal" in the listing title, put the location it's at, and wait for it to disappear. I've never had to wait more than 24 hours for piles of old brake discs, fenders, gas tanks, worthless bagged-out leaf springs etc to go away.

Back