• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Somthings just not right!!!! Airsoft Balance Update

Gunner

NAXJA Forum User
Well the tires wobble a little not too bad really, but just for S&G's I threw one of them on a balancer. 25 oz. of wieght is what the fun little machine said. I have 16oz of Airsoft in each tire. Tire is centered on the beadlock, no run out, blah , blah. No biggie really I can get around and they don't wobble much so I'll just leave it alone.

On a side note, the tire "tech" asked why I took the independent front suspension off my XJ. I gave him an odd look and simply said. "Cuz the shocks were too big" and he said, "ya they can get pretty big" and kept messing with my tire. ????????
:)

XJ, 38's D44, 8.8, Beadlocks.

Tire balancers dont spin the wheel up long enough for the bb's to do their job.. that test will always come way off.

Yeah.

I get lucky that the guy who runs my local tire store is a jeeper, so he is pretty good about having his staff do what they are asked and not try to interfere with their little brains :)

I too tried to spin my tire up on the balancer the first time I put airsoft pellets in.. with simular results.

-C

Back