• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Diff. Issues

RebelXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hi Gentelmen.

Finally decided to change my UCA bushings, wasnt nearly ass bad as many made it seem. With a little determination anything can be done i geuss. Now the reason for my post is because this JEEP thing is starting to get to me, the problem here is that its pulling pretty hard to the right. It has been aligned and it hasnt changed anything. The jeep was hit on the steering box side but more perpendicular than from the side. It does have a kink in the frame right behind the Coil Spring, but nothing crazy. The drivers door has a slight gap on top of the door. Now i know most of you going to think im nuts but its not as bad as it sounds. Now what i dont get is that it has been aligned front to back and it still friggin pulls to the right all the time, and it DOESNT wear my tires at all. Now What is wrong with her? Thanks Alot

Could it be a RHD XJ in drag?

Kidding!

Have you checked the brakes? Could be a sticking caliper. Measure the pad thickness and compare right to left.

You actually screwed me over involuntarily on that one, I just changed my pads about month ago and havent drove it around too much to wear it out any. Ummm, another question on the other hand, If I put it into 4wd drive and it dont pull as much or at all i geuss it would be the brakes? The upper arm bushings are spankin new and the bottom ones have new arms and bushings. Track bar is good to go. so?

I checked the front calipers they both move freely in and out so im not too sure what the deal is with this.:banghead:

Back