• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tires!!! 35" MTR's, 35" BFG's

scottydoes

NAXJA Forum User
I have two sets of 35/12.5/15 tires, both in excellent condition. I am looking at downsizing to just one set of tires. particularly a set of kevlar MTR's, in the same size. If you have a set, we could work out some sort of trade.

First set is MTR's, the old style, non-kevlar, these have somewhere like 90 percent tread left, 3 unmounted, one mounted on my spare rim. Will dismount spare once i can find a buyer for the tires though.

Second set are BFG AT's, less than 1500 miles on these. They are all mounted right now, and on my rig,but would un-mount them once i find a buyer. They are in excellent shape, but the rear two, have a little bit of wear from my lincoln locker.

If somebody was interested in both sets, we could make a deal of some sort, otherwise, i am looking for 600 OBO per set. Thanks!

old people are blind.... well some others are but thats for a totaly different reason :D

lol its all good frank, whats your kidd-o's budget? maybe we could work a deal. i need some fab work done, i need to get some sway bar mounts welded on to my new axle.

eh, donno if its really worth the time to drive all the way to denver, its just sway mounts, i am sure i can find somebody around town to do it. thanks though.

Back