• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hella headlight harness/bulbs

wannabe

NAXJA Forum User
I have been researching upgrades for my E-codes and came across the hella harness at rallylights. At $59 they are the cheapest quality harness I have found. Has anyone used the setup? Any other suggestions for similarly priced harness's besides the IPF and BOR (just looking for more options). Also has anyone used the 80/100 xeon blue bulbs, do u like them better than the optilux? Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Ack, I'm an idiot who answered the wrong question and can't delete my reply. Please ignore.

wannabe said:
I have been researching upgrades for my E-codes and came across the hella harness at rallylights. At $59 they are the cheapest quality harness I have found. Has anyone used the setup? Any other suggestions for similarly priced harness's besides the IPF and BOR (just looking for more options). Also has anyone used the 80/100 xeon blue bulbs, do u like them better than the optilux? Any other suggestions? Thanks!

I use the 90W/130W Super Whites, and like them. I can't stand those "bloo" lights, and the yellow lights aren't what I'm after.

As far as the wiring goes, I built my own, and I'm planning to build a version of the wiring I've done for production through WiP.

However, I think you can source wiring hardnesses from Painless Performance, Turbo City, and other sources as well - so you've got some other sources to deal with. I'll be adding myself to that list (I hope...) around the first of the year, but mine is a little more "over-designed" than most...

5-90

JohnJohn at Big Offroad has a nice harness. I've seen them personally.

Back