• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Perplexed.

sotrhRaven

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I have found even more bugs in my wiring. Seriously contemplating rewiring the whole shebang. (As I think this I pound my head into the wall.) I know this can be time intensive. Helped my buddy when we were younger totally rewire his 70 Chevy Pick Up. I am the third owner of my XJ and they each did something weird with the wiring. It has power windows and locks. Two things I just don't need. The fuse block is missing fuses, has wires leading from the block to fuses and wires leading else where. Has anyone done this before. I really want a ggod idea what I am getting into before I get Started. Thanks for any help.

Ben

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport I6 4 Door RWD

Ok I have found even more bugs in my wiring. Seriously contemplating rewiring the whole shebang. (As I think this I pound my head into the wall.) I know this can be time intensive. Helped my buddy when we were younger totally rewire his 70 Chevy Pick Up. I am the third owner of my XJ and they each did something weird with the wiring. It has power windows and locks. Two things I just don't need. The fuse block is missing fuses, has wires leading from the block to fuses and wires leading else where. Has anyone done this before. I really want a ggod idea what I am getting into before I get Started. Thanks for any help.

Ben

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport I6 4 Door RWD

I wouldn't use a 70 Pickup as a comparison to an OBD I vehicle.
Just trouble shoot what's wrong.

Why not hit the salvage yard and get the section of harness you need and just replace that section?

It's mainly just stuff under the Dash. I figured it would be more difficult than the pick up. My only concern with tracking back what is wrong is the number of problems I have going on. What I will do is some more research. And do it the hard way. The Edison way. But I hate Edison. I am more of a Tesla kind of Guy.

Ben

Back